Walking Dead Gif Challenge
Use every 3rd Gif
When you wake up in the hospital and fall out of bed:
Oh nurse….. I need some - help ….. >:D
When the nurse doesn’t answer your call for help:
Playing hard to get, huh? (Seriously though… what’s up with me and the nurse?)
When you walk through the hospital and see a bunch of dead people:
Apparently there are more than six dead bodies, and I’m more fazed by my inability to count over six than the fact that there are dead people all over…
When you see your first walker:
Bwahahahahaha!! Oh no, no, no Mr. Walker!!! UH-UH you ain’t getting a bite out of me!
When you kill your first walker:
OHHHHH SHITTTTTTTT!!!! SHIT JUST GOT REAL!!!!!
When you get trapped in a tank with walkers all around you:
Don’t know if I’m consumed by my feels or if I’m sad I’m gunna die….
When someone saves you:
Well… hello there HMHMHMHM!!! (Jesus Fuck though, I’m a sex addict)
When you become part of a group:
OH YEAH…. MORE PEOPLE MEANS MORE SEEEEEXXXXX!!!!!!
When walkers invade your camp:
Uh-uh!!! Nope!!! Nuh-uh…. REALLY WALKERS??? REALLY?
When a walker tries to bite you:
The fuck…? OH YESSSS WALKER BITE ME!!! BITE ME IT WILL BE MY HONOR!!!!
When you meet Daryl Dixon:
You know… I feel like this gif and the last should be switched for a more appropriate reaction but: Daryl? Daryl Dixon?! YOU? HERE?!?!
When you’re inside the CDC and you find out it’s going to explode:
Welp…. better hang myself now…. (based off my sexual relations and suicidal behavior… I must be Andrea….)
When you find a safe farm house to live at:
Could it be…? I found somewhere safe! THE FEELS!!
When walkers invade your safe little farm:
What? AHHHHHH NOOOOOooooO!!!! IT’S SUPPOSED TO BE SAFE!!!!
When you find a prison:
Apparently I find a safe prison scary but I’ totally unfazed by Walkers… mkay
PEOPLE THINK BIOSHOCK INFINITE IS TRYING TO BE RACIST…
OH MY FUCKING GOD….
DO people not realize this game takes place in a FICTIONAL city to represent the ZEALOUS, RACIST, ULTRANATIONALIST VIEWS OF AMERICA IN THE EARLY 1900’s?????
It’s not promoting bigotry or hatred, it’s doing the same thing a history book would do, if you ever read one. Do you not realize you were pretty much screwed in America if you aren’t a WHITE, RICH, CHRISTIAN, AMERICAN, MALE? Hell even today you screwed if you don’t meet that criteria in America.
FYI, not all the enemies in the game are white if you think this is Anti-White or Anti-American. It also shows how racism can back fire into a violent rebellion caused by the other races. For a good half of the game you fight black people and Irish men.
I’ve noticed that the only people who find this game racist are mostly white people. These are the same kind of people who gave Rick Boer hate for tanning his skin to look slightly more Native American in honor of Connor Kenway. Honest to fucking god, I think you people do this to act all holier-than-thou,like “Oh I’m white and I’m for other races! See I how defend you of other races when something that isn’t racist makes me think it’s racist so that I look good for you.” You aren’t winning any Miss America awards anytime soon.
However, there are some Black People who find it racist too, that all this “Black Hate” is in the game and yet you are a white protagonist. There is a point to that, so you can observe what is done to the other races while not it being done to you. Even Booker and Elizabeth find it pointless (racism and segregation). I’m Irish and I wasn’t the least offended by the game, know why? Because it’s a game to show how America was 100 years ago and even sometimes today.
This game is supposed to show us how religion (Christianity) and lies have corrupted the governments and turned the people towards fear of other beliefs, nationalities and races.
All in all, this game is not trying to be racist or to be offensive. This game is no different than The Help or Malcolm X.
Just stop being stupid, you make me ashamed of humanity and you’re crapping on a terrific game.
BioShock Infinite Ending Explained (SPOILERS DUH)
Don’t say the ending is bad when you don’t understand it, in the end it actually is good and sweet:
After going through the infinite lighthouses that go to Rapture and Columbia, Elizabeth back tracks to when Booker came to a Preacher’s farm nearby a river after his actions at Wounded Knee. Because of the horrors he had seen and done, he went to the baptism to be reborn of all his problems and into a life of Christianity. However, following the time of his events, he refused the baptism.
Booker, wanting to resist going any further, follows Elizabeth through another door. The door takes him back to his office on the day he made the deal with the man. The man is revealed to be Robert Lutece who offered him fortune for “the girl.” It is revealed from opening the side door that the deal was not for him to retrieve Elizabeth from Columbia, but twenty years prior to sell his baby daughter, Anna DeWitt, to Robert and Comstock. It is revealed Anna is Elizabeth and she is Booker’s daughter. It is also revealed that Comstock had Rosalind and Robert open a Tear, using the Siphon, to another universe to claim Anna for his own. Moments later, Booker follows Robert, Rosalind, Comstock and Anna back to the Tear in the alley to retrieve is baby, ending in wrestle and Anna reaching out for Booker as the tear closes, severing her pinky finger and giving her the ability to open Tears. Booker then brands his hand A.D. for Anna’s initials and spends the next twenty years as a private investigator, but his depression led to alcoholism and debt, which causes him to gamble to even more debt.
After the event in which Comstock had Finkton sabotage the Siphon and accidentally kill Rosalind and Robert, it affected all realities in all locations. The shades of Rosalind and Robert then attempt to end the cycle and opens a Tear, where Columbia exists, to Booker’s office. Booker enters the Tear, but as the quote by Rosalind in the beginning reads, his trans-dimensial travel causes him to confuse and create new and old memories. By traveling to the universe in which Columbia exists, Booker confuses the sale of his daughter and Robert offering of “bring us the girl, and wipe away the debt,” to Booker going to Columbia and retrieving Elizabeth to wipe away the debt. Booker and Elizabeth now realize to undo everything that Comstock has done is to kill him, not as an adult, but kill him as an infant and “smother him in the crib.”
Upon accepting his demand, Elizabeth opens a door back to Booker’s baptism twenty years prior. Booker is confused then encountered by multiple other versions of Elizabeth. They reveal that at his baptism, he walked away. But in doing so, he created another universe in which he did accept the baptism. In the universe where he accepts his baptism, he renames himself and goes on to build Columbia, and by becoming infertile he seeks himself in Booker’s dimension to retrieve his own child. It is revealed that Booker DeWitt, is in fact, Zachary Hale Comstock, only if Booker accepts the baptism. Booker discovers this and allows Elizabeth and her other forms to drown him during his baptism to prevent his ‘rebirth’ as Zachary Comstock, thus eliminating any of the Alternate Booker DeWitt’s who choose the baptism and most likely Elizabeth, the variant of his daughter that he was trying to save throughout the events of Bioshock Infinite.
Because Booker chose to die at the multiversal branching point of his baptism, eliminating Comstock, Comstock is unavailable to bargain for Anna DeWitt, preventing her from becoming Elizabeth Comstock. In a post-credits scene, it shows Booker back in his apartment where it’s likely that he and Anna are still with each other and the Lutece twins never asked for Anna in exchange for erasing Booker’s debts because Comstock never existed, finally breaking the cycle Booker was doomed to follow.
The post-end credits reveals Booker DeWitt back in his office who goes into Anna’s room, revealing the cycle had been broken and Booker can finally live with Anna-Elizabeth.
BioShock 3 Suggestions
Note: This does not and will not relate to BioShock Infinite, but the RAPTURE BioShock.
I really want Rapture to close on a final note. While BioShock 2’s ending was beautiful, some of us also played Minerva’s Den.
For those who do not know or did not play, Minerva’s Den was a campaign add-on for BioShock 2. It involved Brigid Tenenbaum (after she leaves you) awaking another Alpha Series, Subject Sigma. He was directed by Tenenbaum to the Computer District of Rapture into Minerva’s Den. There lies The Thinker, an advanced adding machine to comprehend any immeasurable number. Sigma’s identity is revealed to be Charles Milton Porter (creator of the Thinker) and that Tenenbaum guided Sigma to the Thinker for one purpose, to calculate the genetic structures in order to create a cure for the ADAM drug. This is the second reason why Tenenbaum returned for Rapture. She and Milton (whose identity was returned) returned to the surface where she can create the ADAM drug cure safely.
Because of this, I really want to come back to Rapture for one last time. At that purpose is to finish what caused the downfall of Rapture. Now some people want a prequel to see the chaos of Rapture when it all went to hell. However, I have an idea.
Surrounding the events in BioShock 1 and 2, Rapture could not be contained. First off, the world noticed from the mid forties to late fifties that people were disappearing. This is known as “The Vanishing.” This also caused a secret organization to search for (and eventually did find) Rapture. Later in the sixties, little girls on the Atlantic Coasts of Europe and North America were taken. Around this was also “The Frozen Triangle”, which were coordinates that formed a triangle in which anything from boats and planes were crashed or never seen again (because of Rapture’s defenses). How can Rapture be a secret forever? It can’t.
This leads me to an interesting idea, something that Andrew Ryan was most afraid of. What if the surface world and government found Rapture?
This is my idea for BioShock 3:
Due to the following and the possible actions of Jack and Eleanor, the US Government finds Rapture. They discover everything and attempt to research more into the ADAM. Rapture is then put into control of the US Military by A Major General (who I base off Edwin Walker) who represents everything wrong with America including racism. This general wishes to rebuild Rapture into the America ideal that the U.S. had ‘lost’ because of Kennedy. Therefore, Rapture is in the process of being rebuilt and the families of the researchers are being invited as well as others of the world. Rapture is returning, but off a false, parasitic ideal. Tenenbaum discovers this and brings the cure with her, fearing the ADAM drug will affect the new comers. Scientists work on the Plasmids and make more of them, but then have to recapture girls from the surface once more. This can take place in the 70’s when the American government became ‘corrupt’ and ‘classified’. Maybe the new character is a Military soldier who was built on an ADAM cloning project for super soldiers who is sent to Rapture by Tenenbaum to help her with the cure. Something on those lines. What do you think? (Obviously I’m leaving a lot out, but that is just the story premise)
Oh and bring back Ken Levine…
FUTURE OF DEAD SPACE (MAJOR SPOILERS of DEAD SPACE 3)
Alright people, there WILL be more Dead Space. Well how do I know? And how many? What will be in them? What’s left to do? Let’s take a look:
How do I know?:
First of all, the ending. The ending AFTER the credits reveals Isaac to be breathing (through his visor) and calling out to Ellie. I mean, Dead Space 4 right there people.
Second, next month, campaign DLC for Dead Space 3 will be released and is called “Awakened.” Achievements leaked shows that (with another person) the character is on Tau Volantis and is being hunted by Unitologists, and must escape the planet via the Terra Nova (one of the ships in the first half of the game). It was revealed through an interview (see bottom for link) that Isaac and Carver did survive, and the DLC is an Epilogue of the two escaping the planet by the Terra Nova.
How many more, then?
At least one, but I believe there will be two more in the series in order to resolve the questions I will show you here in a second. It makes sense too, like five feels better than four, you know?
What will be in them? What’s left to do?
There is a list here:
- Brethren Moons: It was revealed that not only are there more moons out there, but from the Chapter Acronym Message, they are all awake now. The Brethren Moons are the result of Convergence in the height of a civilization devastated by Necromorphs. The Marker and mass of infected come together to create one Brother Moon which then feeds on any one else. The Moon is the source of the signal for the Markers and command species to evolve (such as Humans on Earth), become civilized, overpopulate and low on resources, copy the Markers for ‘limitless energy’ and die to create the Moon from Necromorphs. What is left in the series for the Brethren Moons are how to resolve the others that were awakened in Dead Space 3 and where do they come from. This brings us to our next question:
- The Marker Origins: The aliens encountered on Tau Volantis did not create the Black Marker on Earth. Their story was similar to ours, they were overpopulated, found a Black Marker on their planet, made copies, turned into Necromorphs, and initiated Convergence. Also, it was revealed that species between the Marker Home world and Earth, all of it has been wiped out (dead space). Something is making these BLACK Markers and sending them to hospitable places in the universe. The Markers are the perfect weapon which in avertly causes a species to create more Markers and create a Brethren Moon. I believe an alien species, fearful of any other rising against them, built the Markers and sent them to all hospitable planets. Which leads us to our next question.
- The Black Marker on Earth: All of the Markers encountered (by Humans) in the Dead Space series are the result of copies made from the BLACK Marker on Earth. For those who do not know, a research facility found the Black Marker on Earth in the Old Gulf of Mexico. It was carried by the meteor that killed the dinosaurs 65 million years ago and then caused species to evolve into humans. When it was found (in 2214) by Michael Altman, it caused an outbreak on Earth. He replicated the signal to cull it and than sank it again in the Gulf. The Black Marker is most likely still active, but no one can get it because by the time they reach it underwater, they go insane and kill themselves. They need a person immune, which is where our next question goes.
- Lexine Weller and her Child: Lexine Murdoch Weller is one of my (and other fans) favorite characters. She was first featured on Dead Space: Extraction, a prequel of the events on the Aegis 7 Colony and the Ishimura before Dead Space. Revealed by a secret Unitologists, Lexine was born on Earth (near the Black Marker) where she developed a rare gift, absolute immunity from the Marker signal. Everyone in the Marker’s signal either goes insane and homicidal (which is 99% of people) and others (1%) who are very intelligent are hypnotized to create more Markers. Lexine not only experiences none of this, but also can omit this ability to others around her in a certain range. Lexine survived with Gabe Weller and the two were featured in the Dead Space 2: Severed DLC. Three years after the events, she and Gabe conceived a child. Unbeknownst to the couple, the government put Lexine and her unborn child in a research program to study her and her immunity effects with the child. By the end, EarthGov wants Lexine for dead and the Church wants her for study. By now (three years after Severed) she gave birth to a child who is 2-3 years old now. Which raises the question: what happened to her and her child and what will she accomplish with her ability? Why do people want her? Which leads us to our last question.
- Poul Clarke (Isaac Clarke’s father): There is a diary log from Hammond back in Dead Space. The log gave background checks of both Kendra and Isaac. Apparently, Poul was an engineer and ship builder. He was assigned by EarthGov on a voyage that took him away from Isaac when he was four, and never returned. This is deemed classified in Hammond’s log. Octavia, Isaac’s mother, was a Unitologist who dwindled their money in the Church (which causes Isaac’s hatred towards the belief) and Isaac left. The big question is, where did Poul go that was so secretive? They wouldn’t mention it at all if it were to be a big plot point.
In conclusion, what will happen:
I believe Dead Space 4 will be Isaac, Ellie and possibly Carver finding the Marker Home World after Poul Clarke contacts them. There, they will discover who made the Markers, why they made them, and a way to stop the moons. I think the group will find a way to call the moons to the planet and kill the inhabitants, but also use a device that will kill any Brethren Moons made. Ellie or Carver might die, but I think Isaac and Poul survive. By this point, the Unitolgists control the Government and pursuit them using the military. The game will end with them heading for Earth because the last threat of the Marker infestations is the Black Marker
Dead Space 5 will be on Earth/Galaxy Area. I think Poul will recruit a friend of his who is associated with Lexine Weller and that he is hiding her because this friend may believe Lexine might help stop the Black Marker. She could be on Mars with her child because Mars is in chaos in the Dead Space series. After recruiting Lexine and her child, they head to Earth to stop the Black Marker. From this point, I don’t how they will end it, but I have a theory that they used Isaac’s sperm to make Lexine’s child instead of Gabe’s (because he is old and they had to use artificial means), meaning her child is immune and is able to destroy the Markers.
So… what do you think?